GENERAL KOS INFORMATION:
Established in 1987, Kids On Stage Inc. is a well known, highly acclaimed theater arts company for kids and young adults ages 1-18 years. Our programs include classes, camps, workshops, parties, school enrichment programs, and custom classes.
There are many opportunities at Kids On Stage in various locations that we need to fill on a part-time basis. We hire people with different skills and strengths throughout the year. Please fill out this application completely and honestly as we want to put you where your strengths are and where you will be most happy.
TEACHING POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Lead & Assistant Teachers
- Musical Director
- Jr. Counselors
PRE-REQUISITE BEFORE APPLYING FOR TEACHING POSITIONS:
- 1-2 years minimum experience in any position you are applying for.
- LOVE working with kids.
- Willing to work part time in various locations such as, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Culver City, Sherman Oaks, and surrounding areas (please note the majority of our classes are on the Westside.)
- For most, transportation to get to and from work with ample room to carry costumes and supplies.
- For most, willing to go through our training program (minimum 4 hours no pay, after that a training fee.)
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized, responsible and able to handle many personalities of parents and kids.
- Fun and energetic, as well as be able to calmly control a class of kids.
- You must be willing to get fingerprinted and to have a TB test at your expense.
OTHER POSSIBLE POSITIONS:
- Administrators (office, errands, coordinating, etc.)
- Program Directors (coordinating, curriculum, script writing and more)
PAY: Pay varies based on position, hours, time, class size and location.
After reading the above pre-requisites, please fill out the application and either fax, email or mail to our office at:
FAX: (310) 581-9331
MAIL: Kids On Stage, Inc. P.O. Box 3664, Santa Monica, CA 90408
TEACHER/MUSICAL DIRECTOR/SSISTANT APPLICATION
JR. COUNSELOR/INTERN/VOLUNTEER APPLICATION